Thursday, February 11, 2016

Coming up . . . .

Hello friends,
As I work to get back on my feet (or foot,  or leg, should I say),
business has been going on in the background.
My first event of the year is the 
FROM OUR HANDS & HEARTS ~ Creative & Spring Mercantile!
April 27 thru 30, 2016  ~ Peninsula, Ohio
Just in case you're not familiar with From Our Hands . . .
Rebekah L. Smith and myself began running 2 yearly events under this name.
Our November event is a lovely Folk Art and Antique show.  
Our spring event is a multi-day stitching FEST!
2 days of needlework classes ~ taught by 6 teachers.
A "Needle-In" ~ fun stitching and camaraderie.
All topped off with a SHOW!
A very different kind of show ~ AND you don't have to take classes to enjoy it.
It's open to the public  ~  come shop with us!
Folk Art, antiques & stitchery . . .  things to make anyone who loves
 needlework or textiles swoon.

Till then, I'll be readying the projects for my workshops and working
on finished goods (lot's of pincushions!) for the show!
All information, such as how to register for classes and the show exhibitor list
 is on our website!
~ More examples of lovely Workshop projects ~

Hope to see you in April!
Lori Ann

1 comment:

susan hemann said...

wish I could come and join everyone! have fun!