Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April . . . .

Hello friends,
Winter is behind us and April showers have begun.
We were blessed with a most beautiful Easter Sunday, but now a week of rain, 
thunderstorms and dank clouds is the forecast.
I'm itching to work outside, but with a less than pleasant week & a show bearing down 
on me I guess our soggy garden will have to wait.

On a cloudy, rainy day such as this, only one thing will make you feel better.
A cookie . . . A pretty cookie . . .  a VERY pretty cookie . . . a cookie
made with yummy rich butter!

Ok ~ cookie & tea in hand . . . . all better now and into the studio I go!
I purchased this lovely rolling pin from etsy  ~ here's the link!

In other "news" . . . 
I hope to have a couple Wild Hares this month, but I'm working on pieces for our
From Our Hands ~ Mercantile, so I might get a little bogged down!
Check out the show info on the website ~ this will be one fun event!

Have a cookie kinda day!
Lori Ann

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That looks interesting - thanks for posting the pictiures. I'm off to check them out :)

Brenda x