Friday, December 5, 2014

Be Merry ~ A Holiday Event!

Hello  . . . 
The days are beginning to hustle and bustle. 
In my studio Christmas music plays softly while silky red ribbons,
holly and bits of tinsel cover every surface then spill onto the floor. 
These happy trimmings will adorn new friends who are awaiting their
debut next Tuesday ~ December 9th.
Please join me for:
Be Merry
an online show
Tuesday ~ December 9th ~ 8pm EST
(on the GALLERY page of this site!)

Till then . . .  Be Merry, Spread Merry & Make Merry!
Lori Ann

5 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Who could not be Merry looking at your lovely photo. I'm sure all the bears and bunnies can't wait for the show.
Hugs Kay

Shelly said...

Reds, and greens, and bears...very Christmas-y! Can't wait!

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Oh how sweet they are!
Susan x

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Beautiful!

Deborah Darling said...

oh I love everything you do, you really make me want to do better :) I love your robins, I made some too this year, they arent as lovely as yours but I am getting there. Hes on my blogg if you have time to look at him over xmas. Lots of love to you and yours Lori xxx